Bopomo COVID-19 Safety Plan
To minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19, we have made some changes to the way we do business. Please familiarize yourself with the information below prior to booking and coming for your next family session at the studio.
Booking and Ordering
- Reserve your session by email and confirm by sending $39.95 (Plus GST) via email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will accept a minimum payment of $249.95 + GST (our standard package of 5 images) the day of the shoot with Debit, Visa, or MC.
- We will send you a private link with all of your proofs and you will have up to 1 week to place your order. To do so, simply reply with a list of the five images you love the most. We will edit these images and send them to you in high resolution.
- If you love more than the 5 images (the standard package) you paid, simply pay the difference to upgrade to a higher package. For pricing, email or visit us at Bopomo.ca.
- Any prints or wall art orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
The Photo Session
- The photographer and the assistant will keep 2-meter distance from the family being photographed.
- The photographer and the assistant will be wearing a mask during the shoot.
- The parents/guardians will handle children as needed. For instance, if a child crawls away, the parent will bring them back to the ideal shooting spot. The assistant will be there to engage with the children (from a distance) verbally or by using squeaky toys etc.
- To minimize cross contamination, families are encouraged to bring in their children’s toys which may be used as props in the shoot.
- Only a selection from the studio props (such as rugs, blankets, sheets etc.) will be available. Those used will be put aside for proper washing after each shoot.
- Shoots will be adequately spaced out. The goal is to have one family present at a time at the studio. This will ensure enough time to sanitize the backdrop, benches and/or seats used during the photo session.
Thank you and looking forward to welcoming you back at the studio.